Monday, January 31, 2011

my heart getting hurt b :(

my heart getting hurt b .
why  me and you like this! i hate this b! hate so much. i'm try to make all the time is you , but you b?you said that i'm the one who make you hurt. did you know my heart is always hurt when you said the words? yes i know, you always never remember the time you hurt my feeling so much, ya ya as usual it's about me rite? i'm the one who create this problem rite? i'm demand!! always ask you to do this, this , this, and that rite?
i love you so much damn! why you never know that b!!i'm always think for your future b, if one days not our 'rezeki' or 'jodoh'  i'll accept that with my heart b, although it's so hurt for me, mybe this is the way can make you smile, so i do it for you! one day, if you don't like something change it, and that time you just sit and see the scene like nothing happen, don't worry b i'll change it, and that time you and i will never meet again . i'm sorry b! it's hurt to says this word b! you make me cry again. .thank you b , i love you so much.
why . .?


i'm so sorry for being perfectly imperfect

1 comment:

  1. assalamu alaikum, i'm trying to find images with keys "heart hurt" on google, I like your blog and I beg permission to display on my facebook profile, thx..

    ReplyDelete