Saturday, March 26, 2011

him~

you always have with me if I am ill,
you always say that you love me right,
you always hear all my stories, even though the story is not about us,
I love you,
but I do a lot wrong with you.
I am hard-hearted,
I'm always thinking about you.but not think about your feelings,
you know, you're the IMPORTANT things to me!
if you not around I'll find you.
I'll go to your house and ask your sister, mother n all your friend.
did you see how it is IMPORTANT you to me?
but do you remember When the Girls Came to me and tell me about that?
My heart stopped ticking, as if I am already dead.
I was shocked to hear what the girls said to me.
but I still forgive you. I could never leave you.
I believe you have changed. I hope our relationship will last longer
imysmb~

No comments:

Post a Comment