Wednesday, June 15, 2011

just wanna be a good friend

dear blog,

when i just wanna be a good friend , she doesn't care bout it . in her mind i'm just wanna 'jage tepikain dye kot'
but trust me. i doesn't mean to touch bout your late father, if you think i'm mean it, i'm truly SORRY ! i'm just compare it with my father only , my father ! not yours .yes i know even the POST is not for me, but i think i should terasa lah . huhu, yes i know,n all our classmate also my mouth is like 'bertih jagung aite' yaaaa. i'm a 'kampung gurl' always like that lah . if i'm not mistake, i never touch bout your late father lah . i'm not so naive laaaaa.. i know what the thing i should talk and not la. adoiii, please lahhh . just wanna you to thing more what i've told you.  we have been friend since we start our program aite ? so i hope we can through all this as a positive things k. i'm SORRY if i'm telling you that i doesn't like him. n it's hard to me to accept this. i have my own reasons, same as you rite. n i should not get into your bussiness . n one more thing please think as a women ,who want to share our owns to others aite, even . they will says yess i'll n i agree to share it with you . so please think for your own good sygg . SORRY again if have make you not discomfort because my updated :)


bhahah . coppp actl pic ney tade sabik pon ngn update aku neyh . haha
sweet giler dress y tengah tu kn :)

THANKS FOR READING :)

No comments:

Post a Comment